♥ CLICK PLS ♥

Saturday, November 26, 2011

happy days

just a short update short update hehe :P

happy 1000 days ya my Mr.Lee~
999 days we celebrate it at sunway pyramid n sushi zanmai~
1000 days we celebrate it at full house~ :P
btw, full house's food is superb! OMG!
love their cream brule so muchhh! ♥

To Mr.Lee,
i love you 99 kays? hehe~♥
but dun always bully me! HMPH!

i believe we will go through 10000 days, 100000 days and infinity days together~
thanks my love for always be with me.
appreciate it!

ohya.
today was the 777th days since i have my dearest coco.
lol.
thanks god for sending my guardian angel to me. ♥

Wao,
recently everyday is so meaningful for me!
haha~

quote of the day:人说,每个不想谈恋爱的人,心里都住着一个不可能的人.我说,那些想谈恋爱的人,可能为了想忘记那个心里不可能的人.
true or false? hmm.
figure it out later~ hehe!

ciaos~~~ :D

2 comments:

  1. 人说,每个不想谈恋爱的人,心里都住着一个不可能的人 nice quote leh hahahxz.......
    happy for u ya...stay sweet v ur mr.lee ya..mrs.lee

    ReplyDelete